Physics in Two Dimensions: equivalent of Physics 12
There are 9 topics in this course with each topic having two or more sections. An estimated time frame to be spent on typical groupings is as follows:
1. Kinematics & Dynamics (14 - 18 hours)
2. Momentum & Energy (10 - 14 hours)
3. Equilibrium & Gravitation (25 - 31 hours)
4. Circuitry & Electrostatics (24 - 27 hours)
5. Electromagnetism (15 - 17 hours)
There are objectives listed at the beginning of each topic that you will be expected to know at the conclusion of the topic.
For each lesson, there is a self-guided assignment, you may take as many times as you like. At the end of each section, there is a practice assignment and formal assignment.
At the end of each topic there is a cummulative test.
Please view the Class Tools sections for other information relevant to this course.
I hope you enjoy the course, and Good Luck.